There are 2 main categories to ageing skin – Intrinsic Ageing and Extrinsic Ageing.
Intrinsic ageing, also known as biological ageing, is the natural process of growing old. It occurs to everyone of us with time. Extrinsic ageing refers to ageing that is caused by external factors such as excessive sun exposure, improper dieting, medication, stress and many more. It is an ageing process that causes skin to age prematurely.
As we age, our skin ages along as well. Therefore facial treatments and suitable skin treatments is of great importance in maintaining one’s youthful radiance and skin firmness. Some common signs that come with ageing skin include: Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dull Skin and Sagging Skin
- Ageing skin can be caused by various reasons. These include: Biological ageing, excessive sun exposure, excessive dieting, alcohol, smoking, stress, pollution.
- As we age, a drop in our metabolic rate causes our body to react more slowly. Skin cells reproduce at a slower rate as well.
- When skin ages, skin loses its moisture content due to a drop in collagen level. Adding on, loosening of skin’s elastin fibres within the dermis causes skin to start sagging.
- Biological ageing causes skin to produce less ceramides, lipids and fatty acids, which are important elements in preventing moisture loss. Thus, crow’s feet, laugh lines, and wrinkles start appearing.
- With the slowing down of our skin’s natural regenerative process, one’s complexion becomes rough and dull.
- Excessive sun/UV exposure can cause premature aging.
- Excessive dieting that result in drastic weight loss can cause wrinkles and sagging skin due to the lack of support from healthy fat cells underneath the skin’s surface.
- Thorough and deep cleansing of the face to remove impurities that are present
- Steaming and exfoliating of dead skin cells
- Intensive hydration of skin through masks and products
- Replenishing and stimulating of collagen production with aid of high technology equipment
- Double mask to lock in moisture, lift and firm the facial contour.
- Products used are botanical based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for effective anti-ageing effects to be achieved.
*Individual results may vary.
- Firmer and Lifted Facial Contour
- Reduced Visible Fine Lines
- Supple and More Radiant Skin
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PROMOTION NOW!
>>More Skincare Tips