Milia seeds, also known as oil seeds, are keratin-filled bumps which usually develop around the nose and eye regions causing rough and uneven skin textures.
- Milia seeds can be caused by various reasons. These include:
Hormonal changes, inappropriate use of oil-based skin care products, pollutants, medication, hereditary
- Many feel that rich moisturizers are best at hydrating our skin. However, these moisturizers tend to be oil-based.
- When excessive oil accumulates and clogs up the sweat glands, white bumps will start forming, resulting in milia seeds.
- As milia seeds have no pore opening, it is best that they are treated/removed with professional extraction techniques.
- Thorough and deep cleansing of the face to remove impurities that are present
- Gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and excess oil
- Extraction of milia seeds
- Double mask for hydrating and maintaining moisture balance in skin
- Products used are botanical based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for effective treatments.
- Smoother Skin Texture
- Clearer and More Radiant Skin
- Supple and Hydrated Skin
*Individual results may vary.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PROMOTION NOW!
>>More Skincare Tips