Pimples and acne are common skin disorders that afflict adolescents and adults. They are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty.
Pimples can be caused by various reasons. These include:
- Hormonal changes, medication, pollution, stress, diet and insufficient sleep
- Excessive secretions from the sebaceous glands results in oilier skin.
- Pores become bigger and get clogged easily, forming comedones (also known as blackheads and whiteheads).
- If not well taken care of, inflammation occurs due to bacteria accumulation/infection, causing pimples to form. As condition gets more serious, dead skin cells are mixed with sebum on the skin surface resulting in the formation of pus-filled acne.
- Improper squeezing of pimples/acne can cause scarring on the skin, resulting in unsightly scars, skin damage and rough skin surface.
- Pimples that appear at the lower areas of the face (ie: lower cheek and chin) are normally due to hormonal changes. Many women may face this problem when their period is near, during pregnancy or when nearing/during/transiting in the menopausal phase.
- Pimples that appear on the cheeks can be due to puberty. This is especially so in teenagers. Also, if one touches their face frequently or if an unclean surface (eg: phone) has constant contact with one’s cheek area, pimples can also develop. Improper cleansing methods that do not thoroughly cleanse the skin can cause pimples to appear on the cheeks as well.
- When a pimple pops out at the side/corner of your lip/mouth, this is an indication of eating too much fried/heaty/ acidic food items.
- Pimples that appear at the forehead can be an indication of stress and/or insufficient sleep.
- Thorough cleansing of the face to unclog pores of impurities
- Careful extraction of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Soothing of skin and treating of pimples and acne
- Controlling of excessive oil secretion, maintaining skin’s pH balance
- Anti-bacterial treatments administered to prevent infections
- Products used are botanical based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for total pimples/acne eradication
- Decrease in excessive oil secretion
- Reduced Pimple Redness
- Lesser and Smaller Pimples
- Clearer and Smoother Skin
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PROMOTION NOW!
*Individual results may vary.
>>More Skincare Tips