Sensitive skin is a term that is generally used to describe skin that has low tolerance to cosmetic and skincare products’ application. Some common sign of sensitive skin would be redness, dryness, itch or even rashes.
- Skin sensitivity can be caused by various reasons. These include:
Hormonal changes, environment, inappropriate use of skincare products, lifestyle, excessive cleansing, excessive sun exposure
- Overexposure to the sun, smoking, medication, long periods of cold air-conditioning etc. can cause skin dehydration and skin dryness.
- When skin lacks moisture, pollutants and dust particles in the air can clog up pores and easily cause skin irritation, resulting in the development of sensitive skin.
- Thorough and deep cleansing of the face to remove impurities that clog pores
- Steaming to provide oxygen and moisture for the skin
- Skin renewal from inner layers with aid from moisturizing products and equipment
- Double mask to soothe and replenish moisture to skin
- Products used are botanical based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for sensitive skin.
- Reduced Skin Redness
- Increased Skin Hydration
- Supple and More Radiant Skin
*Individual results may vary.
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST PROMOTION NOW!
>>More Skincare Tips