Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Sagging Skin.
Biological ageing, excessive sun exposure, excessive dieting, alcohol, smoking, stress, pollution.
- As we age, our metabolic rate drops, causing our skin cells to reproduce at a slower rate.
- When skin ages, it loses its moisture content due to a drop in collagen level. Adding on, loosening of skin’s elastin fibres within the dermis causes skin to start sagging.
- Ageing also causes skin to produce less ceramides, lipids and fatty acids, which are important elements in preventing moisture loss.
- Drastic weight loss caused by dieting can cause wrinkles and sagging skin due to the lack of support from healthy fat cells underneath the skin’s surface.
Crow’s feet, laugh lines, wrinkles, rough and dull skin.
What’s the Solution
- THOROUGH and DEEP CLEANSING of the face to remove impurities that are present.
- STEAMING and EXFOLIATING of dead skin cells.
- INTENSIVE HYDRATION of skin through masks and products.
- REPLENISHING and STIMULATING of collagen production with the aid of advanced technological equipment.
- DOUBLE mask to lock in moisture, lift, and firm the facial contour.
- Products used are botanical-based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals to achieve effective anti-ageing effects.
New York Skin Solutions has helped countless customers look years younger than their actual age. Be one of them today!
Other Skin Problems For Men
More men are developing dark eye circles as they face increased stress from their careers.
Milia seeds may not be a well-known skin problem, but it is a condition that affects both men and women.
Pigmentation is a common problem faced by men living in Singapore regardless of age, due to excess sunlight!
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty.
If your skin is painful to touch despite how gently you try to wash it, you may have sensitive skin.