Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Dull Skin, Sagging Skin.
Biological ageing, excessive sun exposure, excessive dieting, alcohol, smoking, stress, pollution.
- As we age, our metabolic rate drops, causing our skin cells to reproduce at a slower rate.
- When skin ages, it loses its moisture content due to a drop in collagen level. Adding on, loosening of skin’s elastin fibres within the dermis causes skin to start sagging.
- Ageing also causes skin to produce less ceramides, lipids and fatty acids, which are important elements in preventing moisture loss.
- Drastic weight loss caused by dieting can cause wrinkles and sagging skin due to the lack of support from healthy fat cells underneath the skin’s surface.
- Crow’s feet, laugh lines, wrinkles, rough and dull skin.
- Looking older than your actual age.
- Looking lifeless even when you feel fine.
What’s the Solution
- THOROUGH and DEEP CLEANSING of the face to remove impurities that are present.
- STEAMING and EXFOLIATING of dead skin cells.
- INTENSIVE HYDRATION of skin through masks and products.
- REPLENISHING and STIMULATING of collagen production with the aid of advanced technological equipment.
- DOUBLE mask to lock in moisture, lift, and firm the facial contour.
- Products used are botanical-based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals to achieve effective anti-ageing effects.
New York Skin Solutions has helped countless customers look years younger than their actual age. Be one of them today!
Other Skin Problems For Women
Dark eye circles are becoming a more serious problem for women as they try to juggle the burdens of work and family. More young women find themselves developing dark eye circles due to insufficient sleep and stress.
Milia seeds may not be a well-known skin problem, but it is a condition that affects both men and women.
Pigmentation is a common problem faced by women living in Singapore regardless of age, due to excess sunlight!
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty. Acne effects nearly 1 in 2 women aged 21 to 30 and 1 in 4 women aged 31 to 40.
Having sensitive skin severely limits the types of cosmetics and skincare products you can use, making it highly annoying when searching for products suitable for your skin.