Types of Eye Problem Areas
Dark Eye Circles, Eyebags.
Insufficient sleep, fatigue, stress, medication, ageing, heredity, fluid retention.
- Blood vessels around the eye area are extremely fine and thin, thus blood flows at a slower rate there compared to other parts of the body.
- When blood flow gets further hindered due to the accumulation of toxins from inadequate rest, veins around the eyes start to turn purplish red due to slower drainage, forming dark eye circles.
- Fluids that are not drained away cause the possibility of swelling/puffy eyes and eye bags.
- Also, as we age, the membrane responsible for supporting fats in the lower eyelid which cushions the eye socket becomes loose, causing the skin below the eye to sag, resulting in eye bags.
- Looking older than your actual age.
- Looking tired and worn out even when you feel fine.
- If not treated early, dark circles may be PERMANENT.
What’s the Solution
- THOROUGH and DEEP CLEANSING of the face to remove impurities.
- Series of hot and cold mask compressions.
- LYMPHATIC MASSAGE to improve blood circulation at the eye area.
- DETOXIFYING eye treatment, draining away excess fluid and cellular impurities.
- FIRMING and LIFTING the eye contour to prevent sagging skin at the eye area.
New York Skin Solutions can painlessly lighten your dark eye circles, brighten your eye area and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Get more radiant skin with us today!
Other Skin Problems For Men
Drinking and smoking can make you look much older than your peers. Worried about that? Find out how New York Skin Solutions can help you!
Milia seeds may not be a well-known skin problem, but it is a condition that affects both men and women.
Pigmentation is a common problem faced by men living in Singapore regardless of age, due to excess sunlight!
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty.
If your skin is painful to touch despite how gently you try to wash it, you may have sensitive skin.