Milia seeds are keratin-filled bumps which usually develop around the nose and eye regions causing rough and uneven skin textures.
Hormonal changes, inappropriate use of oil-based skin care products and pollutants.
Process of Pimple / Acne Formation
Rich moisturizes may be best at hydrating the skin, but they tend to be oil-based. When excessive oil accumulates and clogs up the sweat glands, white bumps will start forming, resulting in milia seeds.
Uneven and rough skin texture.
What’s the Solution
- THOROUGH and DEEP CLEANSING of the face to remove impurities that are present.
- GENTLE EXFOLIATION to remove dead skin cells and excess oil.
- EXTRACTION of milia seeds.
- Double Mask for hydrating and maintaining moisture balance in skin.
- Products used are botanical-based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for effective treatments.
- As milia seeds have NO PORE OPENING, it is best if they are treated/removed with professional extraction techniques. Don’t try to remove them by yourself!
New York Skin Solutions uses professional extraction techniques to give you smoother, clearer skin free of irritating bumps. If you are suffering from milia seeds, New York Skin Solutions can help you!
Other Skin Problems For Women
Time is not kind to most women, inflicting them with body aches and sagging skin. It is hard to make your skin’s age younger than your actual age, but it’s not impossible. Find out how New York Skin Solutions can help you!
Dark eye circles are becoming a more serious problem for women as they try to juggle the burdens of work and family. More young women find themselves developing dark eye circles due to insufficient sleep and stress.
Pigmentation is a common problem faced by women living in Singapore regardless of age, due to excess sunlight!
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty. Acne effects nearly 1 in 2 women aged 21 to 30 and 1 in 4 women aged 31 to 40.
Having sensitive skin severely limits the types of cosmetics and skincare products you can use, making it highly annoying when searching for products suitable for your skin.