What is It
Pigmentation refers to dark spots that are seen on the skin, resulting in uneven skin tone as melanin accumulates on the skin’s surface.
Types of Pigmentation
Freckles, liver spots (age spots), melasma.
- FRECKLES: Frequent and Long tern UV exposure.
- LIVER SPOTS: excessive sun or UV exposure.
- MELASMA: Excessive sun/UV exposure and inappropriate skincare products can also trigger melasma formation. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can cause it to happen.
Pigments that cause pigmentation are created by a cell called melanocyte. When exposed to UV light, melanocyte produces melanin to protect the skin from UV damage. As the skin cell ages, it moves towards the skin surface, closer to the UV rays. This causes the melanocyte to make more pigment. Thus older women are more susceptible to pigmentation woes as they age.
Uneven skin tone.
What’s the Solution
- A thorough cleansing of the face to UNCLOG PORES of impurities.
- EXFOLIATING dead skin cells from the top skin layer.
- SOFTENING and HYDRATING of surface skin for better absorption of nutrients.
- CONTROLLING excessive melanin production with advanced technological equipment and products.
- Double mask that helps to BRIGHTEN and stabilize skin condition.
- Products used are botanical in nature, and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for LIGHTENING of pigmentation.
New York Skin Solutions has helped many individuals lighten their dark spots and brighten their skin tone without makeup. Be one of them today!
Other Skin Problems For Woman
Time is not kind to most women, inflicting them with body aches and sagging skin. It is hard to make your skin’s age younger than your actual age, but it’s not impossible. Find out how New York Skin Solutions can help you!
Dark eye circles are becoming a more serious problem for women as they try to juggle the burdens of work and family. More young women find themselves developing dark eye circles due to insufficient sleep and stress.
Milia seeds may not be a well-known skin problem, but it is a condition that affects both men and women.
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty. Acne effects nearly 1 in 2 women aged 21 to 30 and 1 in 4 women aged 31 to 40.
Having sensitive skin severely limits the types of cosmetics and skincare products you can use, making it highly annoying when searching for products suitable for your skin.