Sensitive skin is a term that is generally used to describe skin that has low tolerance to cosmetic and skincare products. Common signs of sensitive skin would be redness, dryness, itch or even rashes.
Hormonal changes, environment, inappropriate use of skincare products, lifestyle, excessive cleansing, excessive sun exposure. If you have skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, rosacea, or eczema, you’re likely to have sensitive skin.
Process of Pimple / Formation Process
- Overexposure to the sun, smoking, medication, long periods of cold air-conditioning etc. can cause skin dehydration and skin dryness.
- When skin lacks moisture, pollutants and dust particles in the air can clog up pores and easily cause skin irritation, resulting in the development of sensitive skin.
- Skin may show reactions such as pustules, skin bumps, or skin erosion.
- Possibly very dry skin which doesn’t properly protect nerve endings in the skin.
- A tendency toward blushing and skin flushing.
What’s the Solution
- THOROUGH and DEEP CLEANSING of the face to remove impurities that are present.
- Steaming to provide OXYGEN and MOISTURE for the skin.
- Skin renewal from inner layers with aid from moisturizing products and equipment.
- Double mask to soothe and replenish moisture to skin.
- Products used are botanical-based and prescribed with suitable vitamins and minerals for sensitive skin.
You don’t need to live with dry, painful skin. Let New York Skin Solutions help you!
Other Skin Problems For Women
Time is not kind to most women, inflicting them with body aches and sagging skin. It is hard to make your skin’s age younger than your actual age, but it’s not impossible. Find out how New York Skin Solutions can help you!
Dark eye circles are becoming a more serious problem for women as they try to juggle the burdens of work and family. More young women find themselves developing dark eye circles due to insufficient sleep and stress.
Milia seeds may not be a well-known skin problem, but it is a condition that affects both men and women.
Pigmentation is a common problem faced by women living in Singapore regardless of age, due to excess sunlight!
Pimples and acne are common skin problems faced by many, especially teenagers who are going through puberty. Acne effects nearly 1 in 2 women aged 21 to 30 and 1 in 4 women aged 31 to 40.